E6000 is a very strong adhesive that is commonly used for attaching rhinestones and sew on crystals. It has a strong but flexible bond and is water resistant (once fully dried).
Usage for attaching sew on crystals:
- Put a large blob of glue on the back of the sew on crystal.
- Place the crystal onto the leotard (be carefull not glueing the back and front of the leotard together. A sheet of parchement paper inside the leotard will prevent this.)
- The glue should flow out from underneath the crystal just a little bit. This secures the crystal and prevents it from falling off.
- Didn't use enough glue? No problem: just lift the crystal and put a little bit more glue on the back of the crystal and stick it back on the leotard.
- Too much glue? Quickly get a q-tip or a tissue and remove the glue. Please be aware that removing E6000 is quite difficult even when it's still wet.
- Let dry for at least 24 hours before usage. The glue will cure best when your leotard is lying on a flat surface.
- After 24 hours the glue hsa cured and your leotard is ready to be worn!